Thursday, April 29, 2010

Planet Antares Scam Tips To Avoid Vending Frauds

Never be under the impression that vending is a source of making easy money. No doubt once set up on the right track, vending generates good revenues but initially just like any other business, vending machine business also requires a lot of hard work and planning for its success. Planet Antares Scam alert mentions that not all vending machine companies are honest. Some of these companies misguide newbie’s by their false commitments and promises and somehow convince them to purchase wrong kind of machines. Such companies mostly sell refurbished vending machines after repairing them a bit.

You might have come across a lot of hoardings or advertisements stating that you can make easy money with almost little or zero efforts. This is definitely a misnomer. How can you avoid such scams? Here are some tips by Planet Antares Operators to avoid such scams.
  • Read small print mentioned below their ads. Sometimes it is stated that machines are bought at sole discretion of buyer. Thus they shoulder entire risk on you.
  • Wherever possible, try to take expert guidance. Maybe some friend in vending industry can help you with that. Or ask the vending company to provide few numbers of operators in your area.
  • Never get mislead by fraudsters and invest huge money. If you are new to this profession, start on a small scale with few machines and gradually expand over a period of time.
  • Always buy new vending machines. Do not buy old/ refurbished vending machines.
Do not let yourself become a victim of vending machine scam. Trust in vending machine company that is there since years.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger David said...

I just got laid off. I have no idea how to tell my wife. Finding a new job will be tought. I have not looking for one in years. Can someone make a suggestion on where to start? Help me please. Twenty five years on the job and fired. Me fired. I miss the funniest things. Habits, you develop certain habits after so many years at the same job. I would go to this old beat up vending machine and get my soda everyday. I hate having to run to the convenience store to get my soda fix. That is until I run out of money.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

I work in a office building that is four floors so our break room tend to be a long way from us. We only have two vending machines and they are found one each on opposite side of the building. There is a Coke vending machine on the south end of the office building and a Pepsi vending machine one the north end. I needed my caffeine fix but did not have a pocket full of dollars. All I could put together was 65 cents. The dang Coke machine that was closest to me charges 70 cents so I had to hike to the Pepsi machine over two hundred yards away. So, I made my journey to the Pepsi machine only to enter all of the change and on the last coin the machine ate it. I crawled back to my desk like a dog that was whipped and left to whelp. Now, I have no caffeine and I am pissed off at the machine that took my money.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

I know the feeling we had the same problem at our office as well. I would always loose my money a couple of times a month. I stopped using the machine all together. One day I came in and we had a new vendor who is the best. They only use Planet Antares vending machines. They have a huge selection and they are extremely reliable. Our vendor is so nice and our machine is never empty.

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Planet Antares machine sounds great. What is the name of you vendor? It would be very nice to have our machine filled regularly. Our machine steals our money too and the dang vendor never fills it up.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Forget vending. The movies, now that is the real scam, I can't believe they can charge $10 for a single ticket to the movies. Popcorn is out of the question on my budget. What a joke. There has got to be a less expensive way to go to a first run flick. Even the dang manatee is super expensive. I love the movies but in today's economy I am strapped. Did anyone see Avatar. Pretty cool.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

I saw it and liked it very much. My favorite part was the special effects. My all time favorite movie is Rocky. I can watch that one over and over all day long.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Colin said...

I am looking for the best TV brand. Any suggestions. And where is the best place to buy one. I only want the best of the best. A good review is hard to find. An honest one even harder.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Has anyone tried the new Ford Focus? Does it work like they claim? Will it cure global warming? I understand its performance is lower then expected. Is there an expert to help guide me? I was looking at this and the Prices. The costs are so high. I want to go green but I always end up spending more than I make at these dinners. I hope they pass a law

 

Post a Comment

<< Home